Spinach Artichoke Dip
Spinach Artichoke Dip: this classic cheesy appetizer dip is filled with spinach, artichokes and cheese. Our favorite dippers are bread, pretzels, and Tostitos.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 14 ounce can artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped spinach thawed and liquid squeezed out
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
Mix all ingredients together and put into an oven safe dish.
Heat in 350 degree oven for about 20-25 minutes or until bubbly the edges have a slightly golden edge.
Serve while warm with your favorite toppers.