- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp flaxseed optional
- 3/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk Can substitute regular milk
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 3 cups quick oats
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cut fruit i.e. mixed berry
- 1 cup honey oat granola optional
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease an 8x8 inch baking dish, set aside.
In a large bowl whisk together eggs.
Add in brown sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla and salt.Whisk until no lumps remain.
Stir in milk, melted butter and flaxseed if adding it.
Mix in oats.
Fold in diced fruit.
Pour into prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
Top with honey oat granola, if desired for an extra crunch.
Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes until set.