This TikTok Pop It Chocolate is one of the newest trends and for good reason! Kids will love this kid friendly version!
TikTok is one of the best places to go if you’re searching for fun, new food ideas to try for your kids! I know I’ve come across some super awesome dessert ideas when I’ve run out of treats to make my kids! I just love the creativity and ingenuity behind each hack.
The other day, I came across this TikTok Fidget Toy Chocolate Pop It trick, and I knew I had to share it with you! It’s basically a fidget pop it toy filled with M&M’s and covered in chocolate. Sounds so yummy, right? I first saw it used with a rainbow fidget toy, but went with a unicorn and dinosaur fidget pop it toys to try with this recipe. I just wanted to jazz it up and make it a little more fun for the kids!
You only need a few items to make this yummy dessert!
- Pop It Fidget Toy – they come in many shapes and sizes, so you have plenty to choose from. I went ahead and picked up a unicorn and a dinosaur for my kids.
- Chocolate – for this recipe we prefer to use Candy Melts or a baking bar that is meant to be melted. We used both white chocolate and a milk chocolate variety.
- M&M’s and Sprinkles– the original “recipe” calls for just M&m’s which is what we used for the dinosaur version. It doesn’t matter which ones you use here. You could use peanut butter, pretzel, peanut, whichever ones your kiddos prefer! We added a splash of sprinkles to our white unicorn and it turned out great!
How to Make TikTok Pop It Chocolate Bars
- Wash your pop it fidget toy with soap and water.
- Place your M&M’s inside each little bubble until the toy is completely filled. If you are using sprinkles add sprinkles on top of your M&M’s.
- Melt your chocolate in the microwave until it’s a runny consistency, but make sure it’s not too hot, so it won’t melt the coating from the M&M’s!
- Pour your chocolate over the pop it fidget toy until it’s filled all the way, but not to the point of spilling over. (I put white chocolate into the unicorn and milk chocolate into the dinosaur)
- Place the chocolate-filled tray into the fridge until the chocolate just begins to harden. (Refrigerating the chocolate too long will cause the chocolate to sweat once it comes out of the fridge)
- Take the pop it fidget toy out of the fridge and gently lift the edges of the tray until the chocolate starts to come out. Your chocolate bars may break because they are pretty fragile. If you don’t want that to happen, I suggest doing this slowly. You can either leave your chocolate bars together as a whole, or you can break them up and give them to your kids as a sweet snack that acts as a little puzzle 🙂
Reasons I love this recipe
This recipe literally only calls for three ingredients/tools, so you can make it in less than 15 minutes, which is perfect for hungry kiddos! Also, you don’t have to spend a lot of money to make this awesome sweet treat! The pop it fidget toy, the M&M’s, and the chocolate bars/chips are very cheap, so it’s a great way to save money on fun desserts! Finally, kids love this dessert because it’s colorful, it tastes amazing, and it’s quick! You can also pick out fun shapes for the fidget toys, so it makes it more personable (e.g. I chose animals for mine!) You seriously can’t go wrong with this TikTok Chocolate Pop It!
Which chocolate works the best, in your opinion?
I personally think chocolate bars work and taste the best, but you can also use melting wafers which offer more color options.
Can I add other flavors to the chocolate?
Yes! You can add Nutella, peanut butter, and even caramel!
Are the Pop It Fidget Toys Food Safe?
The product we bought are made out of a BPA free tasteless silicone that is non-toxic and odorless. We felt safe using our Pop It’s for this purpose being that it wasn’t being baked and the chocolate was in the silicone for such a short time. Be sure to do your own research on the product you buy if you are concerned.
If your kiddos are major chocoholics, you’ll definitely want to try this TikTok Pop It Chocolate recipe! It has now become one of their favorite snacks, and it’s so easy to make! I never complain when they ask me to make it because I know I can whip it up in under 5 minutes! If you have the chance to try this out, I definitely recommend it, and let me know what you think in the comments below.