Thanksgiving Punch is a delicious fall beverage filled with the flavors of apple cider, cranberry juice, orange juice, and your favorite Ginger Ale soda.
- 5 cups apple cider
- 3 cups cranberry cocktail juice
- 1 cup orange juice, no pulp
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 liter ginger ale soda can also sub with Lemon Lime Soda
- cranberries, for garnish
- orange slices, for garnish
- apple slices, for garnish
If Serving Right Away :
Pour all CHILLED ingredients in a large punch bowl.
Garnish bowl with cranberries, orange slices, and apple slices.
If Preparing Ahead of Time :
In a medium to large size pitcher, mix together apple cider, cranberry juice, orange juice, and cinnamon sticks.
Chill until ready to serve.
When ready to serve, pour apple cider mixture into a large punch bowl.
Add chilled ginger ale soda.
Garnish with cranberries, orange slices, and apple slices.