Oriental Chicken Salad
Oriental Chicken Salad: a delicious salad that is perfect all year round! Grilled chicken and lots of veggies makes this for a healthier lunch recipe and one the family will love!
- 2 chicken breasts grilled or sauteed and cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped napa cabbage
- 1 carrot shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 3 Tbsp sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup dry chow mein
- 3 Tbsp honey
- 1 1/2 Tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup light mayo
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp sesame oil
Mix together salad ingredients.
Top with grilled chicken breast pieces and drizzle with dressing.
- You can use a premade coleslaw mix in place of the red cabbage, napa cabbage and carrots for an even faster salad.