Chicken Noodle Casserole
Chicken Noodle Casserole- a delicious weeknight casserole dinner that is full of egg noodles, chicken, veggies and a flavorful sauce!
Servings 6 servings
- 12 ounces egg noodles, cooked & drained
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup onion finely chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas & carrots
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 2 Tbsp parsley
Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Spray 9 x 13 baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
In a large bowl, combine chicken, cream of chicken soup, mayonnaise, milk, diced onion, shredded cheese and frozen peas and carrots. Stir until combined.
Gently stir in cooked egg noodles. Pour in baking dish.
Bake uncovered for about 30-35 minutes until bubbly and top is golden brown. Garnish with fresh parsley.