Easy Chocolate Fondue
A delicious and easy chocolate fondue recipe with fun dipping skewers and dipper ideas.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
- 6 ounces semi sweet chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 4 ounces milk chocolate, chopped into small pieces
- 1/2 -3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp. fine sea salt, optional
Prepare skewers using small skewer sticks (easier dipping). Add a marshmallow, piece of angel food cake and a strawberry. Repeat until desired amount of skewers are completed. Set aside.
Put chocolate fondue ingredients in a medium sized saucepan. Whisk on medium heat until all ingredients melt and incorporate together.
Serve immediately with skewers and goodies. If it begins to thicken or cools, just pop in the microwave at 10 second increments to warm it again.