White Apple Punch Recipe
This white apple punch recipe is a crisp apple party punch perfect for those warm fall days. Great for parties and family gatherings!
- 6 cups apple juice, chilled
- 3 cups white grape juice, chilled
- 1 can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 Liter Ginger Ale, or you can substitute with Sprite
- Green apples for flavor and garnish
In a large punch bowl, combine the juices and lemonade concentrate; mix well.
Stir in Ginger ale and top with apple slices. Serve immediately either in the large punch bowl or individual drink glasses.