30 Minute Taco Soup
Warm your insides with this delicious 30 Minute Taco Soup that you can make in only 30 minutes! It's the perfect quick fix dinner!
- 1 lb ground hamburger venison or ground turkey
- 1/2 medium onion diced finely
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 1 red pepper chopped
- 1 15 oz can corn
- 1 15 oz. can kidney beans drained
- 1 15 oz. can black beans drained
- 1 15 oz. can pinto beans drained
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes with chilies
- 1 15 oz. can of diced petite tomatoes
- 1 15 oz. can of tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup jar salsa
- 1 cup beef broth
Brown hamburger in a medium saucepan. Add green peppers and onions and saute until slighty tender. Add in the remaining ingredients and allow to simmer on medium/low heat for about 15-20 minutes.
*Add more beef broth as needed- this soup thickens pretty quickly.
*Top with cheddar cheese and sour cream. Serve with chips or fresh bread :)