Deck the halls with this super easy Wooden Bead Christmas Ornament! This DIY ornament craft will add a nice touch to your Christmas tree!
Wood Bead Ornaments
I’m really into simple, yet elegant Christmas ornaments. One decor item I like to use when making ornaments is beads. It adds a cute farmhouse vibe to my decor which is super on-trend this holiday season. For this ornament, I decided to keep it simple and make this Wooden Bead Christmas Ornament. You can either make this yourself. All you need are pipe cleaners, white beads, and ribbon! Keep reading to learn how to make this Wooden Bead Ornament craft!
WOOD BEAD ORNAMENTS HOW TO VIDEO :
Supplies You Need:
- Pipe Cleaners – white
- White Beads – each ornament requires 11 beads
- While you can’t see much of the pipe cleaner when it’s formed into the circle you can still see a touch of it, which is why we chose a white pipe cleaner. If you are using brown beads or a more natural color you may want to look for a tan or brown.
- We found that 11 beads were the perfect amount for our ornaments. However, if your beads are smaller or larger you may need to adjust. You want to leave roughly an inch on either side for twisting closed.
How to make Wood Bead Ornaments:
- String 11 beads onto your pipe cleaner. Depending on the size of your beads you more need more or less.
- Form in a circle and twist pipe cleaner ends together until the circle of beads is tight.
- Tie a bow and attach to the front of your wood bead ornament.
- Add jute or string for hanging.