As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi friends! I am so excited to be a part of such a super fun Halloween Bash Blog Hop! It’s Friday and day 5 of the Halloween Bash blog hop! There have been so many amazing projects and I am excited to share my super simple Sweet & Salty Halloween Treat! You really can’t get any easier than this snack! It’s salty, sweet and has a little bit of spook with the candy eyes! The kids will love this! All you need to do is throw together some peanuts, candy corn, and candy eyes that you can find at any craft store.
But the fun ideas don’t stop here! Continue checking out the creative Halloween projects my blogging friends have created for our blog hop by clicking on each of the links below, for the Halloween projects you’d like to see in more detail and it’ll take you right to that post with additional information and photos on how to create it. Have fun and pin away!
1. Happy Halloween Treat Bucket
2. Beware of the Bam-BOO
3. Halloween Beeswax Candles
4. Caramel Apple Cupcakes
5. Halloween Treat Bag Tags – Free Printable
6. Halloween Cookie Pops ~ Nutter Butter Bats & Mummies
7. Halloween Photo Booth Props
8. Halloween Candle Jars
9. Ghost Candles
10. Dollar Store Spider Halloween Wreath
11. Healthy Halloween Class Treat
12. Little Pumpkin Button Cards
13. Pumpkin Playdough Mats
14. Craft for Kids: Finger Puppet Monsters
15. Creepy Halloween Jar Labels
16. Halloween Party Favor and Printable
17. Kids Halloween Lanterns
18. Candy Box Head Skeletons
19. Sweet & Salty Halloween Treat