Snowy Pinecone Ornaments: simple kid-friendly pinecone ornaments adorned with colorful pom poms, snow spray, and sprinkled with glitter.
Snowy Pinecone Ornaments
These colorful snowy pinecone ornaments match perfectly with our advent calendar printables and makes the tree both pretty and kid approved 🙂 We have a bunch of pinecones in our back yard so the kids grabbed their favorite ones and we got crafting. You can easily find pinecones at your local craft stores, or on Amazon.
Kid Friendly Homemade Ornaments
We love to make our own homemade ornaments and these pinecone ornaments are just another fun collection to some of our favorites:
- Glitter Silhouetter Ornaments
- Thumbprint Snowflake Ornaments
- DIY Snowflake Glitter Ornaments
- Wood Slice Ornaments
How to make Kid Friendly Pinecone Ornaments
- Apply a small dab of craft glue or hot glue (with adult supervision) on some of the “petals” of the pinecones.
- Carefully add mini colorful pom poms on the glue and let dry.
- If desired, lightly spray with some snow spray and while still tacky sprinkle with glitter.
- Add bakers twin to the top of the pinecones for easy hanging.