These Slow Cooker Cocktail Meatballs are the perfect appetizer for game day, New Years Eve, and any other time you need some yummy food to feed a crowd!
These slow cooker cocktail meatballs are a family favorite! We love to serve them at the big game day, New Years Eve, and any time we are having a party where we want delicious food that can feed a crowd. These cocktail meatballs are always a hit and never last long! They cook in the slow cooker for a few hours which really helps the flavors come together and makes them an easy way to serve. You can either keep them in the slow cooker or plate them in a fancy bowl with some extra dipping sauce on the side.
We always make a batch of homemade meatball but if you are short on time you can always pick up a bag of frozen meatballs 🙂 You only need a few simple ingredients to make these meatballs and although at first the ingredients may seem weird to put together they come together perfectly!
Slow Cooker Cocktail Meatballs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 2 Tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup italian bread crumbs
- 12 ounce chili sauce, typically found in the condiment section
- 1 1/2 cups grape jelly
- Mix together hamburger, egg, milk and Italian bread crumbs. Roll hamburger into 1 inch balls.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes or until meatballs are browned.
- In a medium saucepan, mix together chili sauce and grape jelly.
- Simmer mixture on stove top until jelly is melted.
- Pour sauce over meatballs and serve immediately or place in crockpot on low for 4 hours.
Photos by The PKP Way