This pumpkin pie pudding dip is so simple and delicious! We always eat this dip with Nilla Wafers but we have also eaten it with regular graham crackers and chocolate graham crackers. It’s delicious no matter what you pair it with! It only requires a few simple ingredients and is great for parties and get togethers! I love how versatile pumpkin can be. It’s great in pancakes, cookie bars, brownies and more! My kids love this dip too!
Pumpkin pie Pudding Dip
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin I use Libby's
- 1 small pkg vanilla pudding mix
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tub Cool Whip Topping thawed
- Whisk together pumpkin, vanilla pudding, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Fold in Cool Whip. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.