As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Pineapple Stuffing: a delicious side dish for any gathering! Perfect for Easter or Thanksgiving dinner. Serve with ham and green beans for a delicious lunch.
My husband isn’t a fan of “overly” sweet things, but what he think is too sweet is perfect for me 🙂 However, when it comes to this pineapple stuffing we both agree this is a tasty side dish perfect for your Easter dinner. While this pineapple stuffing is delicious all year round it tends to be an Easter dinner staple because it pairs perfectly with a salty ham and green bean casserole.
The top of this pineapple stuffing gets a light golden color with a slight crisp. Crisp on the outside and soft and bursting with flavor on the inside. The canned pineapple makes this an easy and quick casserole which is great when serving a crowd. My kids always look forward to Easter dinner at their Nana’s house. The day is full of good food, an Easter egg hunt, decorating Easter eggs, a fun time playing games with the family, and of course most importantly celebrating the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 20 oz can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 cups bread cubes, any kind - french bread cut into cubes, white bread, challah, or even a Hawaiian bread
- Mix together, with electric mixture, butter and sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs one at a time and mix well.
- Add pineapple, milk and bread cubes and mix until combined.
- Place in greased baking pan. I like to use a 9x 13 inch pan. Your size pan may determine how long you need to bake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until center is hot.
photos by The PKP Way
Do you have certain dishes that seem to be a staple at your Easter dinner table? I hope you give this pineapple stuffing a chance to become a new family favorite! If you do make this delicious dish please tag me @madetobeamomma on all social media platforms–I love to see what your are cooking!