As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Paper Fall Leaves are an adorable and simple craft any little one will love! You need less than 5 supplies and under 30 minutes to complete this fall activity.
PAPER FALL LEAVES
We are all about simple kids crafts. While we love creating some more complex things like our dinosaur lantern jars, we really do have a love for simple things like handprint art. Do you remember our Jellyfish Art or maybe even our colorful and sequin studded Butterflies? These little leaf characters are a fun and festive addition for the Fall season.
PAPER FALL LEAVES VIDEO:
SUPPLIES NEEDED FOR PAPER FALL LEAVES ACTIVITY:
- Cardstock Paper, in your desired colors
- Googly eyes, whatever size you like! We used small in our pictures and a bit larger in our video 🙂 You decide what look you like best!
- Pipe Cleaner, we used these to add a smile. You can also just draw on a smile but we liked the added texture.
- Black Sharpie Marker, used to make the leaf veins
- Glue – Elmers glue works great but often times I use hot glue on parts of my daughters crafts so they last a little longer but remember only adults should use it!
HOW TO MAKE PAPER FALL LEAVES
- Begin by tracing your child’s hand and cut out three handprints, in your desired leaf colors. Have a wiggly worm? You can easily find many handprint templates online that you can use as your base instead 🙂
- Glue your handprints on a larger piece of paper. We like to use 12 in. x 12 in. card stock paper for many of our kids crafts.
- Using a permanent marker draw leaf veins on your handprints. We used the fingers as our guidelines.
- Add googly eyes and a glue on a black pipe cleaner smile.
For more Fall Activities try these: