Hello, Made to Be a Momma readers! I’m Abby from Just a Girl and Her Blog, and I am so thrilled that the lovely Miss Katie invited me to share one of my very favorite cookie recipes with you today– Oreo-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies! This cookie is not for the faint of heart. It is like three cookies wrapped into one, and believe me, you’ll want to eat the whole plate full! 😀
I first got the idea for an Oreo-stuffed cookie when I came across this post at Picky Palate a few years ago. I happen to be partial to my own chocolate chip cookie recipe, though, and after making these several times, I’ve developed my own little method as well. I hope you’ll enjoy them as much as my family does!
Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookie
- • 2 sticks margarine softened
- • 1/4 cup sugar
- • 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- • 3 ounce package instant vanilla pudding mix
- • 1 teaspoon vanilla
- • 2 large eggs
- • 12 ounce bag chocolate chips
- • 2 1/2 cups of flour
- • 1 teaspoon baking soda
- • Oreo cookies about 18
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix flour and baking soda in large mixing bowl, set aside.
- Cream butter and white sugar until creamy. Slowly add brown sugar. Add pudding powder. Mix.
- Add vanilla; mix. Add eggs; mix until creamy. Slowly add flour/baking soda mixture until stiff.
- Add chocolate chips. Mix by hand. Using a cookie scoop, place a scoop of dough onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Gently press an Oreo cookie onto the dough, flattening the scoop.
- Add another scoop of dough on top of the Oreo.
- Use your fingers to crimp the dough together around the Oreo until it is completely encased. Repeat for remaining cookies.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-14 minutes or until lightly browned and cracking on top. Cool; remove from cookie sheet.
Thank you so much to Katie for having me on her blog today, and thank YOU for reading! I would love to have you over for a visit at Just a Girl and Her Blog— you can also join in the fun on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram! Have a wonderful day!