Oreo Frogs: a simple and fun chocolate covered Oreo cookie treat! These little frogs are perfect for the little kids to enjoy making and eating.
Supplies needed to make Chocolate Covered Oreo Frogs
- Candy Eye Balls
- Package of Green Candy Melts
- Oreo Cookies
- Red Candy for your tongue (I used Red Sour Patch Kids)
- Green Sprinkles
- Melting Pot
VIDEO FOR OREO FROGS:
DIRECTIONS & TIPS
- Melt your chocolate following the directions of the bag or in a melting pot.
- Cover your pretzels and Oreos in the chocolate.
- Cut your sugar patch kids into small pieces for the tongue.
- Place pretzels together (bottoms side by side) Place Oreo cookie on top of pretzels. Place you tongue, eyes and sprinkles on the cookie! Allow to cool completely. You can place yours in the refrigerator for a few minutes if needed.
*TIP- if your chocolate seems to thick you can add a small amount of canola or vegetable oil to the melted chocolate, whisk until together and then start dipping.
For more Kid Treat Ideas try out these: