As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Oreo Frogs: a simple and fun chocolate covered Oreo cookie treat! These little frogs are perfect for the little kids to enjoy making and eating.
Supplies needed to make Chocolate Covered Oreo Frogs
- Candy Eye Balls
- Package of Green Candy Melts
- Oreo Cookies
- Red Candy for your tongue (I used Red Sour Patch Kids)
- Green Sprinkles
- Melting Pot
VIDEO FOR OREO FROGS:
DIRECTIONS & TIPS
- Melt your chocolate following the directions of the bag or in a melting pot.
- Cover your pretzels and Oreos in the chocolate.
- Cut your sugar patch kids into small pieces for the tongue.
- Place pretzels together (bottoms side by side) Place Oreo cookie on top of pretzels. Place you tongue, eyes and sprinkles on the cookie! Allow to cool completely. You can place yours in the refrigerator for a few minutes if needed.
*TIP- if your chocolate seems to thick you can add a small amount of canola or vegetable oil to the melted chocolate, whisk until together and then start dipping.
For more Kid Treat Ideas try out these:
Krissy Allori says
These are adorable! They look so easy to make. I’ll be making these this coming weekend with my kiddos. I know they are going to love it!
Carrie Robinson says
How crazy cute are these?? These would be so fun for spring time. 🙂
katerina @ diethood.com says
These are SUPER CUTE!! My kids would LOVE them!
Mary Miller says
I love the frog oreos . what did you use to color the chocolate . I have to be careful about food allergies . thank you mary miller
Aimee Shugarman says
These are seriously the cutest!!
I am totally making these, my daughter is going to LOVE them. Thanks for the awesome idea!
This is seriously the cutest idea ever!
Julie Blanner says
These are so cute! Made them as treats for one of my girl’s birthday party! They were loved by everyone.
The cutest idea! Can’t wait to try this.
I made these for a bake sale at my church. They are so cute.