As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Mother’s Day Cookie Bouquet: a simple and fun gift idea that is perfect for Mothers Day! Grab the free printable to add a special note to your mother’s day cookies.
Mother’s Day Cookie Bouquet
We sure love Mother’s Day crafts that can be used as keepsakes for Mom’s and grandmas like our Thumbprint Butterfly Flower Pots, but sometimes it’s nice to make something that Moms can enjoy eating and maybe even sharing. 🙂 This DIY Mother’s Day Cookie Bouquet is not only easy but colorful and fun too!
You only need a few simple supplies to make these Mother’s Day cookies. My local Walmart has everything needed to make this cookie bouquet which makes shopping for it a breeze!
Supplies needed to make Mother’s Day Cookie Bouquet
- Oreo Cookies, your favorite variety
- Candy Melts, we used White but you could use various colors
- Pastel M&M’s – of course the primary colors will work as well
- Lollipop Sticks
- Terra Cotta Pot
- Small piece floral foam
- Green tissue paper
How to make Mother’s Day Cookie Bouquet
- Begin by separating your Oreo Cookies. In a small bowl melt your candy melts according to the package.
- Dip one end of your lollipop stick into the melted chocolate and place on one half of an Oreo Cookie. Place remaining cookie on top and allow to harden.
- Dip cookie pops into melted chocolate and place on a piece of parchment paper until harden. You can place in the refrigerator to speed up the process. It should only take a few minutes in the refrigerator.
- Add small dots of melted chocolate to your Oreo cookie pops in the shape of a flower. Add your M&M pieces for the petals and the flowers center.
- Cut a small piece of green floral foam and place in the bottom of your terra cotta pot. Insert cookie pops into foam. Add green tissue paper to the top of the terra cotta pot to cover the foam and to act as “grass”
If you want to add a fun printable to your cookie bouquet you can grab yours here! Just resize it to whatever size fits best for your cookie Bouquet.
Leave a Reply