Monster Pretzels: a fun halloween snack the kids will enjoy making and eating! Add some candy eyes for an instant kid friendly treat!
Easy Monster Pretzels
When my second son turned one, we had a cute monster theme party. One of our favorite treats that day were these super simple monster pretzels. They were a hit that day and have been a hit each halloween season since. They are a friendly spooky treat the kids will enjoy making and eating! They are great for halloween parties, placed in a bag and tied with a ribbon for friends, or just because.
Ingredients Needed for Monster Pretzels:
- Melting Chocolate, we used white chocolate but milk chocolate could also work
- Sprinkles, color you desire
- Candy Eye Balls
How to Make Monster Pretzels
- Melt white chocolate according to package directions. You can add a touch of canola oil if needed to think out the melted chocolate.
- Dip your pretzels into melted chocolate. Place on a piece of wax/parchment paper.
- Add candy eyes to the chocolate covered pretzels and sprinkle with desired sprinkles.
- Allow chocolate to harden. I typically place them in the refrigerator for a few minutes until the chocolate is solid.
For more halloween kid friendly treats you should try these: