Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips I like using chocolate chunks
- 3/4 to 1 cup of York peppermint pieces
- In a small bowl mix flour, baking soda and salt.
- With a mixer, beat butter and sugar on medium until creamy.
- Turn to low and add in eggs one at a time, add in vanilla.
- Slowly add in flour mixture until just combined.
- Turn off mixer, and fold in chocolate and mint pieces.
- Spoon on to a cookie sheet. Cook at 375 for 10 minutes.