And we’re baaaaaaack!!! We hope you enjoyed our little giveaway last week! Congratulations to Alexis from PERSIA LOU , our big winner!!! Ariean, Shelly and I had such a great time at SNAP! We had a good time chatting and taking pictures together—we were only missing Abby and then the weekend would have been perfect! 🙂
Here are some fun projects we have been working on!
Since there was no party last week, we are sharing some of our favorites from the party two weeks ago, and man were there a lot of great posts linked up! Here are my features!
How fun is this planter made out of a laundry basket from Elizabeth Joan Designs
These paper flowers from the Casual Craftlete are so pretty!
I can’t wait to try out this Creamsicle Dip recipe from Shaken Together Life
And congratulations to our “Heavy Weight Champion,” the most viewed link this week:
Easy DIY Mason Jar Foaming Soap Dispenser by The Happy Housie
I mean seriously, how cool is that?! I need one of these ASAP!!
Abby, Ariean, and Shelly all chose awesome features as well, so be sure to pop over to their blogs to see their picks! You can also see the Knockouts on our “Hit Me with Your Best Shot Features” Pinterest Board:
If you were featured, don’t forget to grab a button!
Now on to the party! Here are a couple reminders before we get started:
- Please follow your hosts in some way. We’d love to connect with you on social media!
- No giveaways, link parties, or shops please.
- We would love to see new ideas you haven’t linked up here before!
- Visit the other links and leave some comment love!
- By linking up to this link party, you give us permission to feature an image on our blog and social media. Proper credit and links will be given!
- Don’t forget to link back– grab a button!
Thanks so much for joining the party! You truly made our week! Have a great night!