As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Halloween Brownie Bats are a delicious Halloween treat the kids will love! Brownie Mix, googly eyes and sprinkles make them a boo-tastic treat.
Halloween is just around the corner and we can’t help but make some cute Halloween Brownie Bats treats. One of our favorite things to do in the Made to be a Momma household is create fun kids treats. There is just something about making your food silly and adding googly eyes that really makes being in the kitchen more fun for your kids.
When I was a little girl I remember spending time in the kitchen with my mom reading through my favorite Alpha-Bakery Cookbook 🙂 Both one of my younger sisters and I had copies of that book and we were hooked! Each letter had it’s own recipe. Now that I am older, I love sharing my love of being in the kitchen with my children as well.
INGREDIENTS FOR HALLOWEEN BROWNIE BATS:
- Brownie Mix
- Chocolate Candy Wafers
- Brown Sprinkles
- Googly Eyes
These Halloween Brownie Bats come together so quickly and really are a blast for the kids. Our base is just a classic brownie recipe from a box. 🙂 Once the brownies are cool you will want to cut them into rectangle or square shapes.
How to Make Halloween Brownie Bats
- Prepare your brownies according to the directions on the box.
- Allow brownies to cool and cut into squares.
- Melt your chocolate candy wafers in a bowl smooth. Carefully spoon into a cake decorating bag or a sandwich bag with the corner clipped.
- Use your melted chocolate and draw the shape of a bat wing. Be sure to do 2 for each brownie square you cut out. If needed, use a food-safe paintbrush or popsicle stick to smooth out the melted chocolate.
- Add sprinkles, if using while the chocolate is still soft.