As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This DIY Halloween Trick-or-Treat Bowl is a fun and festive project for all your Halloween needs. A clear serving bowl, some craft vinyl, festive treats, and a little spooky-ness is all you need to be serving up treats to all the trick-or-treaters.
This post is brought to you by Welch’s® Fruit Snacks. All opinions are mine.
DIY Halloween Trick or Treat Bowl
Halloween is right around the corner and people are beginning to stock up on trick-or-treat treasures to pass out to all the little ghosts, goblins, princesses, and other fantasy characters that will be making their rounds in the neighborhood. We don’t live in an area that is heavily trick-or-treating focused but we love to have a family Halloween party that is filled with costumes, pumpkin carving, cookie decorating, and sometimes even a spooky game of hide and seek.
A party isn’t complete without some goodies and Welch’s® Halloween Fruit Snacks are a fun treat the kids will love to snack on! The .5 oz pouches are great for Halloween because they are individually wrapped and the fruit snacks are already so with fun shapes such as a bat, witch, ghost, haunted house and a pumpkin. Welch’s® Fruit Snacks are one of our favorite snacks to have on hand as they are fat free, gluten free, have no preservatives and fruit is actually the 1st ingredient. It’s a treat we like to enjoy during special times of the year! You can find Welch’s® Fruit Snacks nationwide and the Halloween variety is now available at Walmart, Target, Dollar General and only at Boxed.com. Welch’s® Fruit Snacks are easily accessible, making them a perfect last minute addition to your Halloween parties!
We thought it would be fun to make a festive Halloween bowl to carry around our Welch’s® Fruit Snacks at the party and it’s also perfect to set on your front steps for all the trick-or-treaters.
Supplies to Make DIY Halloween Trick-or-Treat Bowl:
- Clear Bowl, I found mine at my local Target
- Green Tissue Paper, or color of choice
- Spooky SVG, I found mine from this great ETSY shop –she has a lot of cute svg files
- Cutting Machine, such as a Silhouette or Cricut
- Vinyl in desired colors, I used white and black
- Welch’s® Halloween Fruit Snacks
I decided to make the vinyl artwork into two layers, a white ghost and the black lettering. The SVG file already has them broken down into two layers so it’s easy peasy!
How to make DIY Halloween Trick-or-Treat Bowl:
- Cut our your white ghost and place on clear bowl.
- Cut out your black lettering and transfer to clear bowl using transfer paper, I was able to just freehand place the ghost but the spooky lettering has too many details to not use transfer paper.
- Carefully remove transfer paper and smooth vinyl wording.
- Add green tissue paper to clear bowl and fill with Welch’s® Fruit Snacks.
Such a fun and simple craft that you can fill with all kinds of yumminess!