As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
These Cheese Stuffed Spinach and Herb Rolls are delicious and just what any carb lover could want!
These delicious cheese stuffed spinach and herb seasoning pizza rolls start out with a simple pizza crust recipe. If you don’t want to make your own dough you can always grab some frozen pizza dough at your local grocery store which will cut down the preparation of these rolls. I always love to have homemade frozen pizza dough in my refrigerator for quick fix meals.
Homemade Rolls is one of my favorite finishing touches for a family meal and this Spinach and Herb Seasoning from from Tastefully Simple really adds a ton of flavor to a classic dinner roll.
These rolls are stuffed with mozzarella cheese which adds a cheesey, gooey surprise! The rolls are perfect with any meal and can be done in no time! Your home will smell delicious and don’t be surprised by how quickly these rolls disappear.Tastefully Simple really adds a ton of flavor to a classic dinner roll.
Cheese Stuffed Spinach & Herb Seasoning Pizza Rolls
- Homemade Pizza Dough or Frozen Pizza Dough cut into 2 inch cubes
- 6 Mozzarella Sticks cut into cubes or 24 cubes of fresh Mozzarella
- 1/2 butter room temperature
- 1 TBSP. Tastefully Simple Spinach & Herb Seasoning
- 1 cup pizza Sauce
- Cut pizza dough into 2 in. squares and roll out slightly. Place one or two small cubes of mozzarella cheese in the center. Wrap pizza dough around mozzarella cheese and squeeze dough together to seal. Place in a baking dish seam side down and bake at 375 degrees for approximately 15-20 minutes. While the rolls are baking, add 1 TBSP spinach and herb seasoning to butter and mix. Spread butter mixture over warm rolls and serve with heated pizza sauce.
For More delicious recipes using Tastefully Simple Products check out these:
Pretzel Rolls and Spinach Artichoke Dip
Leave a Reply