I can’t believe baby Addy is only a few weeks away from her big delivery day! I am really excited to see how the boys react to a new sibling, specifically a sister but I’m also a little nervous of all the changes a new baby brings. I always loved the idea of having a little gift for the big siblings waiting at the hospital. I really do thing it will make things go a little smoother that day. Now I don’t think this is necessarily a time to spoil the big siblings but it does make the day feel like it’s also special for them too. Here are just a few fun ideas for a big sibling gift. I certainly didn’t buy all of items but thought I would share some of the fun things I found while searching.
- Big Brother or Big Sister Book
- Coloring Book and Crayons (who doesn’t love a new box of crayons!)
- Crayola Wonder Activities
- Big Brother T-Shirt or Big Sister T-Shirt (note these shirts do say “est. 2015” so you will want to look for 2016 if you are due after the new year)
- Snacks, my boys love gummy bears and mini Oreo cookies
- Their Favorite small toy, my boys love Hot Wheels cars and Monster trucks
- Puzzle, having some quiet activities for the hospital is a good idea 🙂
Now, make sure you print off these cute big brother or big sister gift tags that my sweet friend Kim over at 733Blog designed!