I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser. #SayCheeseburger #Collective Bias #shop
Fire up the grill! It’s finally warm enough to enjoy the outside and what’s better than being able to eat delicious food off the grill?! One of our favorite quick fix summer meals are hamburgers but the classic burger can get a little old after awhile. I decided to take it up a notch and added some fun flavors to the classic cheeseburger and came up with the HAWAIIAN BURGER!
This recipe uses simple and delicious ingredients that I purchased from my local Walmart. All you need is KRAFT Honey Barbecue Sauce , KRAFT Singles, Pineapple rings in juice and some ground beef.
BBQ Hawaiian Burger
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 KRAFT Barbecue Sauce
- 2 TBSP Pineapple Juice
- 4 Slices of KRAFT Singles
- 4 Pineapple slices
- Shape the hamburger into 4 hamburger patties.
- Place hamburgers on a heated and greased grill or on a piece of aluminum foil.
- Whisk together KRAFT Barbecue Sauce and pineapple juice.
- While burgers are cooking brush pineapple KRAFT Barbecue sauce mixture on top. Repeat a few times.
- Turn burgers over and cook for an additional 5 -6 minutes or until desired doneness.
- Place a slice of KRAFT Singles on each burger about 1-2 minutes before burgers are done cooking.
- Grill your pineapple slices slightly and place on top of burger
We are a meat loving family and I promise these will be a new family favorite! You can even swap out the hamburger for venison if desired.
What are some of your favorite quick fix summer meals? Do you enjoy cooking on the grill?