I love the flavor of pumpkin! If you are a regular reader then you already know that! 🙂 This pumpkin spice caramel popcorn is super delicious and so easy to make! My kiddos loved this popcorn! Most Tuesday nights my husband plays basketball for a couple of hours and for the last couple of weeks the boys have requested popcorn while Daddy is away. I love all the fun flavored popcorn out there and thought I would try my hand at a fun fall flavored popcorn! This popcorn is super addicting! I took it to a friends house the night I made it and let’s just say the bowl only had a few kernels left in it 🙂
- 1/2 cup, unpopped popcorn kernals (10 cups popped)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
- Pop popcorn into a very large bowl. Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar, corn syrup, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Bring mixture to a boil and allow to boil 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add in vanilla and baking soda and stir mixture until it thick and glossy.
- Pour half of caramel sauce over popcorn then toss several times, add remaining caramel sauce and toss popcorn until evenly coated.
- Spread popcorn onto a cookie sheet and bake in pre-heated oven 1 hour, stirring popcorn every 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
- Melt white chocolate chips and drizzle on top of popcorn.
Check the gallery below and visit some of my blogging friends to see their awesome ideas!!