It’s pumpkin season! I just love anything pumpkin spiced–drinks, brownies, cookies, breakfast foods- anything! These pancakes are so delicious! They are full of pumpkin flavor with a delicious swirl of cinnamon and sugar! I have already made this recipe a few times. It does not last long in this house! Most saturdays either my husband or I will make pancakes or waffles and this recipe has definitely been adding to our favorites list! My boys loved these pancakes as well!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 TBSP. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. ground cloves
- 1/8 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 cup milk
- 6 TBSP pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 1 stick of butter, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup of dark brown sugar
- 2 tsp. of cinnamon
- Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg and cloves in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, pumpkin, and egg in a bowl. Mix together dry ingredients. Fold the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake, slightly pour your cinnamon sugar mix in a swirl shape on top of your individual pancake batter. Cook approximately 3 minutes per side.
I have teamed up with my #CreativeBuzz girls once again this month! Make sure you check out these other fun pumpkin recipes, crafts and more!
1. Pumpkin Pie Spiced Monkey Bread – This Silly Girl’s Life
2. Coastal Anchor Pumpkin – Crafts by Courtney
3. Dollar Store Painted Pumpkins – All Things with Purpose
4. Cinnamon Swirl Pumpkin Pancakes – Made to be a Momma
5. Terra Cotta Pumpkin Fall Decor – Seven Thirty Three
6. Pumpkin Embroidery – Do Small Things with Love
7. Cream Puff Pumpkins – Play, Party, Pin
8. Oatmeal Pumpkin Sandwich Cookies – Just Us Four
9. Dipped Pumpkin Decor – Sugar Bee Crafts
10. Pumpkin Cake with Milk Chocolate Icing – Handmade in the Heartland
11. Burlap Mini Garden Flag with Painted Pumpkins – A Glimpse Inside