Brownies are a favorite treat in my household. My boys love the chocolatey flavor. This month for my Tastefully Simple recipe I wanted to put together a simple kids treat and used Tastefully Simple’s Truffle Fudge Brownie Mix as my base and my kids just love these Easter Bunny Brownies! This brownie box only requires eggs and butter and are so delicious!
I thought it would be fun to make these brownies into a cute Easter treat. I found these solid little chocolate bunnies at my local grocery store and was barely able to get them on the brownies before my kids wanted to eat them up.
I topped the brownies with a classic buttercream frosting that was colored green and placed the bunny on top. Simple and delicious!
- 2 sticks butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar, plus 2-3 Tbsp additional flour if needed
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together butter and 1 cup powdered sugar.
- Add vanilla extract and milk and slowly add remaining powdered sugar. Mix until combined.
- Continue to add either milk or powdered sugar until desired consistency is met.
This post was brought to you as part of Tastefully Simple’s Project Simplicity program. All opinions expressed are 100% mine!