I love scarfs! I normally choose infinity scarfs over full length scarfs and I always seem to like thinner ones over big bulky ones. With all this FREEZING cold weather we have been having I figured it was time to add a new scarf to my collection, so I chose to make one this time! This scarf is the perfect size ( for what I like) and it only uses TWO fat quarters! I decided to make this scarf with a fun color block which is all the rage right now! You could easily make this scarf a patchwork scarf or just keep it as one solid color or pattern.
1. Cut your fat quarters in half lengthwise. You will now have 4 pieces.
2 Take two of your pieces and lay them right sides together.
3. Sew and press.
4. Continue with the other two pieces until you end up with one long piece.
5. Fold your piece in half lengthwise again and press with a hot iron. Sew down the length of the scarf. Turn right side out and press with a hot iron.
6. Take one end of your scarf and fold it a few inches into itself and press with a hot iron.
6. Take the other end of the scarf and slip it into the other side.
8. Sew opening closed.
This project only took me about 30 minutes to complete—including cutting the fabric! That’s my kind of project! I hope you enjoy and stay warm!