Butterfinger Cookies: the perfect sweet snack to go along with a Halloween Trick or Treat basket.
I’ve partnered with NESTLE® PURE LIFE® to create this post! Enjoy!
- 1¾ cups flour
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup salted butter, softened
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 6-8 fun sized butterfinger candy bars, chopped
- Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl and set aside. With an electric mixer, beat sugar and butter until creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla extract until combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture. Fold in Butterfinger candy pieces with a wooden spoon or spatula. Drop by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls onto silpat covered baking sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- NESTLE® PURE LIFE®“Share-A-Scare™” Halloween Bottles
- Halloween Cups
- Rubber Duckies
- Note Pads
- Butterfinger Cookies
Additional ideas of items you can add:
- Rubber spiders
- Glow in the dark sticks