Do you remember my “Diy Girly Necklace” I made last week? Well, I had such a fun time trying a new thing that I decided to try another form of jewelry! This stripe fabric bracelet is PERFECT to use up some small pieces of fabric and comes together extremely quickly!
1. Cut a small piece of fabric long enough to wrap around your wrist and about 1 inch thick.
2. Fold in your long ends into the middle.
3. Fold in half and glue in place. You can use either fabric glue or hot glue–I prefer fabric glue. You will now have a very small strip of fabric. Continue to make two more thin strips or just make one big strip.
4. Cut your ribbon strips to fit your wrist. Put fabric ends into a ribbon clasp and close shut. I found the ribbon clasp kit at Joann’s fabric. It had multiple ribbon clasps, O-rings and lobster clasps.
Now go and enjoy that new bracelet of yours!
I’m not the only one getting creative with stripes! A few other bloggers that I really love and can call friends have been working on some stripe creations as well! This group of bloggers is called the #CreativeBuzz! We all found each other through contributing over at Sugar Bee Crafts! I hope you will swing by each of their blogs and check out their stripe creations as well!
1. Granny Stripe Crocheted Blanket from Sugar Bee Crafts
2. Free Printable “Made with Love” Labels from Do Small Things with Love
3. Striped Gallery Style Photo Board from One Krieger Chick
4. Zebra Cake with Cookies & Cream Frosting from This Silly Girl’s Life
5. Striped Clover Mini Plate from Just Us Four
6. Neon Stripe Microsuede Clutch from 733 Blog
7. Striped Cake Stand from Tied Ribbon
8. Stripe Fabric Bracelet from Made to Be a Momma
9. DIY Striped Slipcover for Kids Flip Sofa from Carissa Miss