Can you believe the Summer is already half over? Everyone is starting to get sucked into “Back to School” mode. These No. 2 felt pencil bookmarks are just what the kiddos need for going back to school! They are made out of felt and come together really quickly because we all know how much I love my quick crafts! These bookmarks would be fun to give to the teachers as well!
1. Using your white felt, cut out a pencil shape. You can decide how small or large you want to make it. Cut out brown tip piece, a yellow rectangle piece, gray piece and a pink erase to fit the size of your white felt pencil piece
2. Hot glue on your brown pencil tip piece and the yellow body piece.
3. Hot glue on your silver and pink eraser piece.
I wrote “No.2” on my pencils to make it a bit more official
I joined forces with my Creative Buzz group again this month so make sure you check out these other fun and creative number themed projects!
1. Telephone Table Makeover by One Krieger Chick
2. Month by Month Picture Ombre Frame by Color Me Meg
3. Giant Flashcards Playroom Decor by Crafts by Courtney
4. Neon Number Tees by Sugar Bee Crafts
5. Soft Baby Blocks by seven thirty three
6. Number Wreath by Just Us Four
7. DIY Growth Chart by A Glimpse Inside
8. Back to School Countdown Printable by All Things with Purpose
9. #2 Pencil Treats by Made to be a Momma